Technical Details of the Remington NE3250B Nose Trimmer Review
- The head of this trimmer is shaped in such a way that it is linear with a rotary head attachment option that you can connect to it to be able to reach many areas with ease.
- It only comes with a single setting for the length requirements by the users which are expected as it is a nose trimmer.
-It obtains its power source from a single AA battery which ensures that the user is not limited to only using it in a space that has an electric plug.
- It is designed with Comfort Trim Technology that ensures that the users are not subjected to any form of cuts while they trim the hair in their nose.
- It comes with a hand loop that you use to hang it on a bathroom clip after you are done using it.
- It is also designed with two sided trimming heads to be able to trim the hair in the nose maximally.
It is designed with a Wash Out System
If you are familiar with using nose trimmers then you know one of the very frustrating things about them is usually cleaning them afterward. The key reason why this is the case is usually the hairs that seem to get stuck in the blades and are unreachable. For this ear and nose trimmer, you will not need to worry about all that as it comes designed with a washout technology that will see to it that all the hairs that are trapped within the device are easily washed out. The wash out technology works by allowing water to flow from one end of the trimmer right through it and then out from the other end effectively removing any hair stuck in the blades.
It comes with Comfort Trim Technology
The nose and the ears are made of very sensitive skin which is easily irritable. For this reason, it is always important that when you go out shopping for a nose trimmer you pick one that protects you from this. What normally causes the irritation is blades that pluck the hair instead of trimming it carefully. Through its Comfort Trim Technology, this nose trimmer will ensure that you don't experience this irritation in any way. It does this by allowing its linear head which rotates to cut so close to the skin without plucking hairs through its swift rotations.
It Comes with Wet and Dry Technology
Research shows that most men love to use their nose and ears trimmers while in the shower when the need arises. That is why it has become very important that any nose trimmer comes with features that equip it to withstand any wet conditions. I, therefore, love it that this hair trimmer comes with waterproof capabilities that will enable you to use it while you are in the shower or when you just need to do a quick trimming on the nose and ear hair from outside the shower.
It Has Non-Slip Grip
One of the most annoying things is a hair trimmer that keeps on slipping while you try to use it in the shower. It really wouldn't make any sense if this trimmer was meant to be used in the shower yet it does not come with non-slip features. Yes, this nose trimmer is designed with grips on the areas where you hold it so that you can maintain a firm grip that will offer you maximum control while you shave in the shower and your hands are wet.
Easy storage After Use
Understandably, it can be quite a struggle to find space to store devices that you use for your male grooming. Something that can lead to their destruction over time especially on the most delicate parts that are so easy to break. However, when it comes to this nose trimmer you actually have the option of hanging it from its hanging loop safely with other items on the hangers you have in your bathroom. Ease of access is also taken care of through this in those times when you need to quickly trim your nose hair while you are in the bathroom.
Remington NE3250B Nose Trimmer's Cons
- The fact that this hair trimmer does not come with rechargeable batteries makes it less appealing since that means that you will have to purchase replacement batteries for it over time which is such a costly affair.
- Its design is also not every effective for trimming the eyebrows and could easily lead to less desirable results. What makes matters worse is the fact that it does not come with clear instructions that will enable you to understand your way around it.
- Some users complain that they malfunction after long storage periods without use. However, since they come with 2 years warranty you can easily seek for a replacement from the manufacturer.
If we consider all the benefits that come with this nose trimmer it easily comes off as a very good device to invest in. It is so easy to clean thanks to its wash out system that blows out any hairs stuck on the inside of the device. You will not need to worry about ending up with painful irritated skin given the ComfortTrim Technology that it comes with that will see to it that your hair is trimmed and not plucked. The nose trimmer comes with waterproof capabilities, so you can easily use it both inside and outside the shower. And in case you choose to use it inside the shower, your wet hand will still maintain its grip despite the water. However, you should also be aware of the cons that the product comes with such as lack of rechargeable batteries and no clear instructions on how to use it. Otherwise, it is not a bad nose hair trimmer to invest in as an addition to your collection of male grooming devices.