Its Grates Are Coated with Porcelain
One of the key things you should always look for when selecting an electric grill is the kind of material used in the coating of its grates. For this electric grill, the coating on the grates is made of porcelain. Now, this material is absolutely resistant to rust which is known to cause all manner of digestion problems once it comes into contact with food. And it is also easy to clean, so your work when it comes to removing the grease stuck on the grates after grilling will be a very smooth process.
It is Equipped with Wheels
Moving your grill to the perfect location that you can do your grilling from can also be very exhausting. Now, with this grill, you will not need to worry about that as it comes with wheels on its rear stands so that it is very easy to move. So you can move it easily from the house to the perfect grilling location outside on a sunny day. The wheels will also go a long way in helping you to effortlessly move the grill during routine cleaning inside your house without damage to both your property and the grill itself.
It Has Side Shelves
Something else that is quite outstanding about this Char-Broil grill is the fact that it has side shelves. These shelves are very useful spaces that you can use to store your cooking tools so that it is easy for you to reach them during grilling. In case you have other cooking accessories or just items that are critical for your grilling it will also be easy for you to reach them. And these shelves also offer you extra working spaces for both an efficient and comfortable grilling experience.
It Uses an Electric Infrared System
A key advantage that this bbq grill has over other electrical grills is the fact that it uses an electric infrared system for its grilling. One of the benefits of this system is that it cooks food evenly and so the possibility of you ending up with half cooked food is brought down to zero. Since this system is very efficient at limiting flare ups, it will also go a long way in ensuring you are kept safe during grilling.
It Has a Warming Rack
An additional feature that you will love about this electric grill is its 80 square inch warming rack that you can use for different things. For instance, you can use it to warm the foods that you have cooked which is an advantage to you if you cooked early and your guests are running late. You can also use the surface to prepare very well toasted bread eliminating the need to purchase a separate bread toaster which will save you several dollars. The warming rack can also be used as a cooking surface to prepare light foods.
It Comes With a Temperature Gauge
Not all foods cook at the same temperatures, some require very specific temperatures for quality results. This Char-Broil grill comes with a temperature gauge that will help you monitor the temperature your food is cooking for desirable end results. The temperature gauge is conveniently located on the covering lid for a more efficient monitoring process.
It Has a Grease Tray
Cleaning your Char-Broil grill is no doubt an important process after the grilling is done. And if you are familiar with the old model grills you know how difficult it is to clean especially if it has grease all over it. Now, this bbq grill is specifically designed to make this cleaning process much easier through the use of a grease tray. What this tray does is that it captures all the dips during grilling so that it is not stuck in the grates.
Tru-Infrared Electric Grill Pros
- The bbq grill is very easy to assemble once it is delivered, it will take you approximately only 45 minutes to be able to complete the whole assembly process.
- It has a very small footprint and that means it will take up very small space in the house in case storage space is an issue for you.
- The Char-Broil grill is very easy to operate and all you need to activate it and switch it off is a single knob at the top. The knob also lights up red while in use to indicate that the grill is hot for the user’s personal safety.
- It is very easy to clean thanks to the porcelain used to make its grates and the grease tray that holds all the dips during the grilling.
- The cooking surface is quite wide and so it will enable you to cook more food at any given time in case the need ever arises.
Tru-Infrared Electric Grill Cons
- The cord that comes with the grill is very short and so using it outside also means purchasing a heavy duty extension cord for a wholesome outdoor grilling experience which will add onto your costs.
- The electric grill does not hit up to more than 360 degrees so it won't work for some foods.
The Char - Broil Bistro Tru-infrared Electric Grill is one of the best you can find on the market today. It is both mobile and functional and comes with a wide cooking surface that you can use to cook for a large group of people. After you are done with the cooking it will also be very easy to clean thanks to the porcelain coating on the grates that is rust free. You can also expect to have very good end results with your cooking since it uses an infrared cooking system for the grilling. Although the cord it comes with is quite short, this problem can easily be solved by purchasing an extension. Given all the benefits, the grill comes highly recommended.