Omron Alvita Ultimate (HJ-325) Review« All Pedometers
Omron Alvita Ultimate (HJ-325)
7.4 x 3.8 x 1.5 in|
18.8 x 9.7 x 3.8 cm
|Activity & Fitness:|
|Auto Sleep Mode:|
|Remote Camera Control:|
|Menstrual cycle tracking:|
|You save:||9.99 $|
|Item URL for sale on:||Amazon.com|
- Tracks steps, aerobic steps (i.e. healthy steps), distance walked and calories burned;
- Keeps an accurate step count in almost any position–flat, vertical or horizontal;
- Auto Stride Function instantly calculates stride length based on height and weight input;
- Displays 7 days of activity on display;
- Weighs less than 1 ounce allowing it to be clipped on almost anywhere.
Benefits of Omron HJ-325 Pedometer
A little motivation goes a long way. Increase your total number of steps a day by 2,000 or about 1 mile when using a pedometer or tracker.
Experts recommend walking 10,000 steps a day, or around 5 miles to lose weight. Most average about 4,500 steps so hitting 10,000 may be easier than you think.
Just walking 15 minutes a day, every day, can burn an average of 420 calories per week (or roughly 3 cupcakes worth).
What's the difference between regular steps and aerobic steps? Anything over 60 steps/minute counts as aerobic steps, and it's that kind of activity that helps you stay healthy.